Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Shoot for Aveda

This is not the first time I have shot for the Aveda Institute In Tucson Arizona, but it have been a while. When I was asked to shoot their concepts for this years Moda Provocateur, I knew the concepts would be wild, and That I would have a very limited time to shoot Over twenty models. I have learned from experience These looks do not lend them selves to plain backdrops. So I build this Victorian set, and borrowed the Chair from a friend. The set was entirely inspired by Mellisa Rodwell, a fantastic fashion photographer in LA.  I designed the set and built it in about three hours. (I'm Good I know) just kidding. The thing I am most happy about is not compromising. If you want your images to stand out, you have to go the extra mile. That means work and attention to details. I will be building more sets in the future first and foremost for an upcoming advertisement I have with a local Hair and Tattoo Salon. So far 2011 is looking Good.   

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'm assuming the window is actually some sort of translucent film with a light or a large softbox?

    ReplyDelete